Friday, May 6, 2011

Day 2 of my High School Chronicles

Today I was talking to a friend about prom. He asked if anyones had asked me and I said no. He then started ranting about how he knew so many girls who weren't going just because they hadn't been asked and that the guys in our school need to "sack up" and start asking them. I concur my friend, I really do.

Also, recently an old friend of mine has started to talking to me again. She seems to want to go on like nothing has changed and we're still fine and dandy, which you know is fine with me and all. But here's the thing. She is a total bitch to people in front of them and she never used to be like that. And I really don't want to be associated with that. So yes it is confusing.

Lastly, since it is warming up, I would like to send a message out to all the girls in the world. Just because it is warm does not mean that you need a double dose of perfume. We can still smell you. Just because it is warm does not mean that anyone and everyone is allowed to wear ridiculous heels to school. I am, of course, a huge fan of heels, but really we need to lay some ground rules. If the heels don't g with your outfit DON'T WEAR THEM. If you are wearing a teeny miniskirt, DON'T WEAR HEELS. Also, just because the weather is warm does not mean that you can expose your entire body. Show off your features in moderation. If you choose to show off your legs, you cannot also show off your cleavage. That is sending the wrong signal ladies. If I can see your cootchie, your skirt is too short. If I can see your bra, you either need a nude bra or a higher cut shirt. Lastly, just because it is spring does not mean that you need more makeup than in winter. Your face does not need to compete with nature for attention. Come on now. Please try to be classy occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment