Monday, May 2, 2011

Chronicles of a High School Girl

So I have decided to write down my very personal experiences in high school, mostly for myself, but feel free to take a read if you'd like. I suppose it will be fun, perhaps entertaining, and if i'm lucky one day I can rewrite it all and turn it into a book/movie. Thats the plan. So here it goes.

Day 1: Nothing really happened today other than a babysitting job and trying my hardest to figure out prom plans (Which is kinda hard to do when NO ONE you know has any plans and you don't have a date). Overall not a very eventful day. I found out over the weekend that the hotsie-totsie guy in my weights class is a freshman (!!!!!) which makes him the same age as my younger brother. Which is so creepy. I thought he was at least a sophomore.

Also the man of my dreams, or so I think, has recently made it official that he is dating my arch-enemy. Nice. It's real nice. Gag me.

However, on deeper thoughts, people in high school annoy me. No one gives a damn about the environment or politics or economics or ANYTHING even though we are all being thrust into that world in less than 2 years. Now really people, get involved. It's like no one even cares about their education anymore. Sure we think it's horrible that middle-eastern girls don't get to go to school, but then when we go we waste it away texting and twirling our hair instead of trying to get something out of it? I'm sorry, but I don't think teachers should have to put up with that, especially in high school when we are supposed to be maturing. Come back when you aren't acting like a hormonal 12 year old, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment