Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh the joy of winter...

I found all of these quotes to be incredibly appropriate. 


Winter is nature's way of saying, "Up yours."  ~Robert Byrne


Every mile is two in winter.  ~George Herbert


I like these cold, gray winter days.  Days like these let you savor a bad mood.  ~Bill Watterson


Winter either bites with its teeth or lashes with its tail.  ~Proverb


A lot of people like snow.  I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water.  ~Carl Reiner


Dear beautiful Spring weather, I miss you.  Was it something I said?  ~"Skipper" Kim Corbin


Oh yes. And welcome back Sundance. This year you have brought more snow, more traffic, and more comments along the lines of "you are so lucky to live here!" (meanwhile it is negative 10 and snowing outside). Oh how i have missed you...

No comments:

Post a Comment